SPLASH-I is a series of research and industry talks, demos and panels that address topics relevant to the SPLASH community. Speakers are invited by the organizers. The community is invited to suggest speakers and panels through the call for contribution.
The SPLASH-I series is held in parallel with the OOPSLA main track. Talks are open to all attendees.
Call for Contributions
We invite submissions of novel and innovative talks, panels and demonstrations that address all aspects of software construction and delivery relevant to SPLASH attendees. Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, data science, big data, probabilistic languages in data science, compilers, virtual machines, augmented/virtual reality, visualization, cloud computing, security, software engineering, and software defined networks.
Submissions of Talks and Demonstrations should consist of:
- A ½ page description of the content of the talk or demonstration
- References to any previous related talks or publications
Submissions of Panels should consist of:
- A ½ page description of the topic and format of the panel
- A ½ page description of potential panel members and whether they have agreed
- A ½ page description of previous experience of the submitter(s) running panels
May 5, 2017: All proposals are due via https://splashi-17.hotcrp.com/.
June 15, 2017: Notifications