Registered user since Thu 3 Apr 2014
Jon is an Assistant Professor directing research in Software Engineering and Software Systems at George Mason University. His research makes it easier for developers to create reliable software. Jon’s recent work in accelerating software testing has been recognized with an ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award (ICSE ’14 – Unit Test Virtualization with VMVM), and has been the basis for an industrial collaboration with Electric Cloud. His research interests bring him to publish at venues such as ICSE, FSE, ISSTA, OOPSLA, OSDI and EuroSys. Jon actively participates in the artifact evaluation program committees of ISSTA and OOPSLA, and has served several years as the Student Volunteer chair for OOPSLA. His most recent publications are Efficient Dependency Detection for Safe Java Test Acceleration (FSE ’15), Pebbles: Fine-Grained Data Management Abstractions for Modern Operating Systems (OSDI ’14) and Phosphor: Illuminating Dynamic Data Flow in Off-The Shelf JVMs (OOPSLA ’14).
- Posters Co-Chair in Organizing Committee within the Posters-track
- Posters Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- Session Chair of Poster Reception Wednesday (part of Posters)
- PLMW Co-Chair in PLMW Organizing Committee within the PL Mentoring Workshop (PLMW)-track
- Session Chair of Poster Reception Monday (part of Posters)
View general profile